Tuesday, May 24, 2011

blog entry 21.reflection

My best works are Hype, Truman Show and Meatrix. I consider those one of my best works because I felt that I developed a good work through to the essay. Also, I felt more comfortable writing about ideas that I know more and that I have more reasons and examples to write about it. It s not pleasure when I have to write about something that I don’t like or have no arguments for.
            Writing online was my first experience and I really didn’t feel comfortable about it, maybe because I m not a big fan of technology, and also probably because I like the old school way. Writing online I believe that helped me come up with my ideas and thought faster than when I write on paper. I thought that could be more shared since it is online but I felt that I read more my classmates work than them read mine work because I never anyone responded to any of my works.
            I will be taking with me the lesson about Meatrix, it was very interesting and I could learn something good for my personal life. The only thing that I did like to discuss more was about our essays corrections, I thought that we could be writing you more back to get more specific answers about what we still writing wrong or where we did good improvement. I still not get it my weak point when I write essays. I will give a recommendation if he/she likes or feel comfortable with taking online classes I would say go for it if not try to do his/her best to be on the same path as your classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment