Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog entry 7!

I have never had an online class like this one. So this is my weak point technology, so far I believe I have been doing ok with the blog and activities to be completed. The CAT-W was ok, probably I’ve could done better if I had practice more. I believe that my weak point is to list the reasons to defend my claim, this point that I need to practice more. I had the passage which was talking about young kids experts with computers program and I agree with the passage supporting my claim with real example like Bill Gates, who started get interested with computers around the age 13 and also another one from my cousin who developed his skill with computer since he was 10 years old and he got a lots of help from a company which believed on his potential.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priscila:

    Below you will find my response for this blog series. This is not a grade, nor is it intended to be read as an evaluation of your perfomance in this class so far. The evaluation of the blog series may be found in Blackboard in the gradebook for this class and the grade is derived from a totally dofferent method as described in the syllabus. What you will see below is a response to overall writing performance as of this blog series. The categories are from the CAT-W evaluation rubric (what the evaluator’s use). The comments below are intended to be both descriptive (what I see) and prescriptive (what you need to work on). I will be speaking with you personally about your current strengths and weakness during class. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like about the following in class, during office hours, or in our FB groups.

    Critical Response to Writing Task and Text: You are fine in this area. Your work clearly responds to the texts and you are summarizing and using direct quotations. Good!

    Developement of Writer’s Ideas: As you mention in your reflection, you will need some more work on organization and examples, but you are certainly getting there.

    Structure of the Response: We need some work in this area. The last paragraph of the revision of Hype, for example, reads like it should go before the next to last paragraph.

    Sentences, Word Choice, Grammar: Lots of comma splices (look that up). Some odd words.

    Looking good so far! Keep working!

    ReplyDelete